Monday, November 30, 2020

Frank Olsen - Murdered

Very few people know who Frank Olsen was but his death is a terrible example of what our government has done and can do. He was a scientist at the Chemical Warfare facility in MD. They have a show on right now about the CIA and how they are suspected of murdering Frank Olsen as he didn't like what they were doing and afraid he was a security issue. 

Once I knew a lady who also knew Mr. Olsen and she believed he was in fact murdered by the CIA. Her father knew who was behind it as he was in a position to know but would never say anything when asked. This man who would not say what he knew was a war hero who was in the Calvary, WW1, WW2, and head of security at our chemical warfare facility after his return from Japan after the war. 

Franks family should know he was murdered as a security threat. I am not sure anyone from that period who knows all details is still living but if they are, please come forward to let the American people know just how far our government will go. I don't think it has changed over the years as we now see a presidential election being stolen. At lest they are not using LSD this time. The family used the US Government and were awarded $750,000 during the Ford Administration.

We have so many traitors in our state and federal government I doubt we will ever get them out with the vote and it will have to go to the next step. I am glad I'm older as I don't wish to see what is coming.

I recently heard on radio a man suggested each state form their own Militia that may have to fight for freedom again. I am very concerned when I start hearing this voiced so others can hear. Scary times may be ahead.

No comments:

Merchan

 This piece of shit Judge should be removed from the case as his family is making a profit from this sham as his f**king daughter works for ...