Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Possible Next President speaks, HARRIS

She is one nasty mean women and she will be the next president in the event Jumping Joe wins. She is not what we need in this country and better think about this before anyone votes for Joe. He is so lost he can't remember where he is, what he is running for and can anyone image him speaking with Putin? Putin would make Joe bark and Biden wouldn't even know. 

At one time Biden had maybe the brain ability to function at a higher level but those times are gone I I feel sorry for him. I never thought I'd feel sorry for a man running for President but I do. His wife is terrible to let this happen and I can only assume she wants that title "First Lady" so bad she will allow him to look very old and feeble. Everyone knows he has been slowing for a few years and Joe is not there a lot of times.


No comments:

Biden

 If you fail to support Israel and side with Hamas, F -- YOU, you old son of a bitch. What the "F" will you do when Hamas kills a ...