Friday, August 28, 2020

Screw the Sports

Boycott Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey as they are injecting themselves on our time. These clowns are paid to perform and they need to keep the politics off the field, court, and ice as I don't watch them for their views. I believe they are turning people off to watching them as I have and have moved on to other interests. It may be hard to get viewers back once we realize there are other things.

I can now watch racing, golf and when Canada starts their football season I will try to find them and watch. If college football plays I will also watch them and hope they leave politics at the door and off the field.

No comments:

Biden

 If you fail to support Israel and side with Hamas, F -- YOU, you old son of a bitch. What the "F" will you do when Hamas kills a ...