Sunday, August 30, 2020

One of the Millions


I am not liberal nor republican but consider myself along the line of a moderate. Back in the day I would have voted for Bobby Kennedy and he may have been the last democrat I would have. Republicans and democrats I have a problem with and it is because of abortion, government control of everything. I don't believe in it nor do I think the government should be paying for abortion or involved in it. I don't wish my tax used to pay for killing an unborn child. 

During the republican convention one of the speakers spoke about how an abortion was done (one of many ways) and it hit home as my first wife did just that after we separated and she did so after I stopped her first attempt. I was threatened by her to sign her papers which allowed her to proceed or she would go elsewhere with her mothers help to abort as I had stopped her first attempt. At that time I was still in love with her and being told she would go anywhere to do so and may be harmed, I signed and have lived since 1973 with my thought I killed my child. 

There are many Americans like myself and I consider myself the silent American who supports President Trump and have provided funds to see him re-elected along with a congress that will get our government out of our lives. We don't need someone in congress or the senate telling us how to live.  Our elected people have done very little to nothing to control the debt in our country as we the people must in our own homes. 

Millions of us will vote for President Trump and he has rebuilt America here and in the world. If others are so very unhappy with him maybe it is because they are unable to get away with crap as they did before. THAT GOES FOR BOTH PARTIES. Both parties have thrown "WE THE PEOPLE" under the bus. 

We need to vote once again to continue to rebuild our country and President Trump will do so and if we can return the congress to Republican control and maintain the Senate, we have a chance. I speak for millions who won't as they may be attacked and harmed by democratic nut jobs. Your vote will be for FREEDOM and not government control.   

THE SILENT MAJORITY MUST VOTE FOR FREEDOM AND THAT DOESN'T MEAN THE LIBERAL ROADMAP TO TOTL GOVERNMENT CONTROL

No comments:

Biden

 If you fail to support Israel and side with Hamas, F -- YOU, you old son of a bitch. What the "F" will you do when Hamas kills a ...