Saturday, August 29, 2020

I am Going to Catch Hell for This

First and foremost, no police officer has the right to KILL anyone without absolute just cause. Second, my sister and I were raised to not see color of a person, only see the person and third, obey the police if instructed to do something. I can still remember being at a place in St Petersburg Florida called Wolfies I think (some kind of drug store with a mermaid show) and I wanted a drink of water. I was around 6 or 7 and got in line. Didn't know better and my father came and got me out of line as I was in a line for "BLACK ONLY". I didn't understand as growing up in Missouri we never had such things. I have looked back at that many times when things go wrong and have trouble understanding why then and why we have such hate now.

Now comes the problem I see and wish to point out. When a police officer instructs you to do something if you don't agree with it, just do it then and deal with the problem later with someone above the person has instructed you to do something. If you believe it is not right, do it anyway and don't make a situation worse by failing to obey their commands. 

Looking back to the time a man in New York was killed for selling un-taxed cigarettes happened because of two things. He failed to follow the police directions and the police officers used tactics that are NOT allowed. So many times recently black men have died because of the same two reasons. They refused to follow the police directions and force used by police was either not allowed or excessive. No matter how much we hate being told to do something by police we may not like, it is wiser to do so than instead of  forced used against us. The force used could threaten our lives and we must decided right then, is it worth the danger.

Save your life, do what you are told and fight the injustice late when you are still able. 

   

No comments:

Biden

 If you fail to support Israel and side with Hamas, F -- YOU, you old son of a bitch. What the "F" will you do when Hamas kills a ...