Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Quick Note

Watching and listening to Schumer speak about President Trump was disgusting to be kind. This piece of crap along with Adam Schiffless and the midget Nadler. They tried to overturn an election along with many others because it slowed down their power grab of Americans power. We the People have been giving government more control over us and our daily lives for over 50 years. My father warned me when in my teens (over 50 yrs. ago) and I have mentioned this before that he said to be armed as the day WILL come if our freedoms continue to be taken. 

You can see what happens if the mayors and governors give up power the rioters. I watch and would use more force to stop the destruction of our cities. Can you only image what we would have if Hillary was in charge. 

No comments:

Biden

 If you fail to support Israel and side with Hamas, F -- YOU, you old son of a bitch. What the "F" will you do when Hamas kills a ...