Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Race and Cam Newton Crap

Panthers quarterback Cam Newton suggested for the first time Wednesday that race may play a factor in why he's become a lightning rod for public criticism.
"I'm an African-American quarterback that scares people because they haven't seen nothing that they can compare me to," said the 6-foot-5, 245-pound Newton.
The No. 1 pick in the 2011 NFL draft out of Auburn, Newton has his share of detractors who either don't like how he plays, his celebrations or his abundance of self-confidence.

The above is CRAP and Newton is totally wrong. As a person living in NC I never thought about skin color until he brought it up. Still not sure what the hell difference that makes. He is a very good quarterback and player. In time he may someday be talked about as one of the finest but not today. Now he falls into this RACE nonsense and I for one feel sorry for him.
My only problem is his BUSH League actions after scoring a TD. I have no problem with giving out a football to the kids and I think that is great. The superman stuff and dancing needs to stop. Since I am old timer I remember GREAT players never acting like that. It seems it started with Billy White Shoes and has gotten worse. Anyone remember Barry Sanders? He was a GREAT player with tremendous class and would never dance around or play like superman. 
Cam your not superman, your a very fine quarterback and try to act like it with some class. 

No comments:

IRAN WINS TELLS TRUMP HOW IT ENDS

Trump is finally seeing his fight with Iran has been lost and now says Iran can keep the Nuclear Dust as he will be leaving office soon so t...