Wednesday, January 27, 2021

YAHOO HOME PAGE

Has anyone who uses Yahoo for their home page how Liberal they are. I use to have Google and they stopped a long time ago and I moved to Yahoo. I have put up with there liberal basis for years and now it has got the pointI can any longer. 

From now I will check out sports at ESPN or ready articles and news t other site to see if anyone out there can be fair which should be very hard to find.

Here is my list to avoid:

Twitter

Apple

Google

Yahoo

Facebook and anything connected to Mark

I am sure there are more but you get the idea. The above companies think they control what we think, what we hear and what we are allowed to say. Tell them to F off


No comments:

Biden

 If you fail to support Israel and side with Hamas, F -- YOU, you old son of a bitch. What the "F" will you do when Hamas kills a ...