Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Shoot Them If Needed

The is on the net and not the first time I have read about this action from the punks. If they wish to start a war, be ready folks as there are over 3 million hunters in PA alone and they are very well armed.


Supporter,

Last night, while I was in Missouri, Antifa scumbags came to our place in D.C. and threatened my wife and newborn daughter, who can’t travel. They screamed threats, vandalized, and tried to pound open our door. Let me be clear: My family and I will not be intimidated by left-wing violence.

I am fighting for the integrity of our elections. I could sit by and do nothing, but I was elected to take a stand for my constituents and fight for what is right. 


The Staff: Thank you senator and I hope "We the People" stand with you. 

 

No comments:

Biden

 If you fail to support Israel and side with Hamas, F -- YOU, you old son of a bitch. What the "F" will you do when Hamas kills a ...