Sunday, April 5, 2020

Wake the "F" up America




















The top part of this post is blank as if I said what I thought I'd get a visit telling me I shouldn't think of  RED  CHINA as I do. I don't blame them for everything as it was our elected leaders who sold us out and the Reds were more tan pleased to take our industries and watch us slowly go hill. They look at the long term results and Americans like "Short Attention Theater". So many of us can't look at the long view as they don't have the brains to do so. Instant gratification is the American way and has been. 

While our elected leaders are telling us (in the past) making items in China would reduced our cost so we could buy more cheap crap. Well we did, as some of our pets died from poison in there food/treats. Now we have the THIRD VIRUS from the Red Communist country that is killing thousands and making our country unable to care for ourselves.

We the People need to STOP buying crap from China, learn to make our own stuff even though it will cost more and a lot of that has to do with UNIONS. I don't to hear crap from union members as I was in the Teamsters and United Steel Workers. Teamsters were crooked as hell when I was there at A-B as employees were sitting in a chair as bottles went by on a belt making $21.00/hr and that was back in 1976. I removed the paper on top of a bottle with my educated thumb making $21.00/hr. That was the moment I realized a Monkey could do the same. 

BOYCOTT CHINA, BUY AMERICAN AND PAY A LITTLE MORE

No comments:

Biden

 If you fail to support Israel and side with Hamas, F -- YOU, you old son of a bitch. What the "F" will you do when Hamas kills a ...