Wednesday, April 22, 2020

One Woman Filed a Criminal Complaint that Could Force Joe Biden to Drop Out - Liberals Will NEVER BELIEVE HER


Joe Biden’s Presidential campaign was rocked by a bombshell allegation they never saw coming. And it involves an alleged sexual assault scandal from Biden’s past. Now this one woman filed a criminal complaint that could force Joe Biden to drop out.
Tara Reade is a former Biden staffer that recently stepped forward with credible allegations that Biden “digitally” raped her back in 2003 when Reade worked in Biden’s Senate office.
Read described the alleged sexual assault on journalist Katie Halper’s podcast.
“And then he went down my skirt and then up inside it. And he penetrated me with his fingers, whatever. And he was kissing me at the same time and he was saying something to me. He said several things and I can’t remember everything [that] he said. I remember a couple of things. I remember his saying, first, like as he was doing it, ‘Do you want to go somewhere else?’ and then him saying to me, when I pulled away, he got finished doing what he was doing and I, how I was pulled back and he said, ‘Come on man, I heard you liked me.’ That phrase stayed with me because I kept thinking what I might have said. And I can’t remember exactly if he said ‘I thought’ or if ‘I heard.’ It’s like he implied that I had done this,” Reade stated.
Reade went even farther attempting to file a criminal complaint with the Washington, D.C. police. But Reade posted to her social media that the statute of limitations on the alleged assault expired.
“I filed a police report for safety reasons only. All crim stats beyond limitations. Gratitude for all who have stood by me,” Reade wrote.
Biden’s deputy communications director Kate Bedingfield attempted to thread the needle by not trying to dismiss Reade’s allegations but also not trying to give them any credence.
Women have the right to tell their story, and reporters have an obligation to rigorously vet those claims,’ Bedingfield declared. ‘We encourage them to do so, because these accusations are false.’
Biden and other Democrats bought into the “believe all women” narrative when Christine Blasey Ford stepped forward with her hoax allegations against Brett Kavanaugh.
But while many Americans judged Blasey Ford to not tell the truth, Reade’s allegations appear far more credible because she told other Senate staffers about the alleged assault after it happened.
Biden is already facing a massive enthusiasm gap with President Trump. A Washington Post Poll found a historic low number of Democrats enthused about Biden’s candidacy.
The fake news media is trying to bury this scandal – the New York Times, Amazon, Washington Post, fake news CNN and MSNBC have not mentioned Reade’s name once – because they know allegations of a powerful man sexually assaulting a woman will further depress Biden’s turnout.
Democrats delayed their convention this summer and many pundits believe they are giving themselves time to see if these allegations gain traction and if Biden’s support further erodes. If so, Democrats will swap out Biden for a replacement like New York Governor Andrew Cuomo or their all-time dream candidate, former First Lady Michelle Obama.
Conservative Revival will keep you up to date on any new developments in this ongoing story.

The Staff: Liberal Media and all democrats will NEVER investigate as they support this type of action. 

No comments:

Biden

 If you fail to support Israel and side with Hamas, F -- YOU, you old son of a bitch. What the "F" will you do when Hamas kills a ...