Friday, July 6, 2018

SHORT BUT TO THE POINT

ABORTION IS NOT THE GOVERNMENTS DAMN BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!! 

That is between a women, her husband/boyfriend and GOD. Where in the hell did government interfearance in this come from. There are times it should be allowed (incest/rape/extreme health issues) and that should be it. Late term should NEVER be allowed unless it concerns the women health. How can we as a society think it is ok to KILL a baby that can survive outside a women body? This crap happens folks and we as a society have lost our way. 

It is NOT the governments responsibility to pay for an abortion for anyone!!!!!!! 

Men have a responsibility to step up and MAN UP. Take  responsibility for the life you have assisted in bringing into this world. The women also have the responsibility to keep her damn LEGS together if not using some protection. Don't complain that you don't know how it happened. It happened because you want to get screwed and didn't think about what happens.

I can say this as I lived through this as my ex-wife aborted after we separated. We were trying to have children and then she wanted to be single again. I learned she was pregnant but didn't wish to be tied down and stopped her first attempt using her maiden name. She provided me a choice, sign the paperwork or she would seek out a doctor to perform. My offer to pay all expenses and raise our child myself were cast aside. As this was 1973 and laws were very different then. I was afraid she would find a low life doctor and something would happen to her, I signed. For 45 years now I have regretted my decision and I will have to explain to God my choice. I often wonder what my child would be like today and I have buried my pain behind a wall. 

It (Abortion) is not the governments responsibility, it is OURS and then you live with that choice forever. 

THINK AND ACT CAREFULLY     

No comments:

Biden

 If you fail to support Israel and side with Hamas, F -- YOU, you old son of a bitch. What the "F" will you do when Hamas kills a ...