Monday, July 9, 2018

HOW DO YOU SPELL A-HOLE AND LIAR

JUAN WILLIAMS


The list is much much longer and also includes republicans also but this afternoon it was very hard listening to this liar and I snapped.

Patty Murray, Little Dick Durbin from IL, and a bunch of other liberals A-Holes. What the hell is wrong with these people. Being an old person I have never seen our country so screwed up. Even during Vietnam we weren't this bad. This great republic is failing and I no longer believe it can be saved. I have said before that American has died and I still believe it to be true. 

Very sad as at one time America was that light on a hill but it has gone out and we should thank the liberals, greed, and they all forgot they were elected to keep our country as that place with a shining light on a far hill. They have failed. 

No comments:

Biden

 If you fail to support Israel and side with Hamas, F -- YOU, you old son of a bitch. What the "F" will you do when Hamas kills a ...