Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Republican Liars

Jeb Bush
George Bush
Ted Cruz
John Kasich
Paul Ryan


And any other republican that did not support Trump will Never received my support, my dollars and please do me a favor, don't ever run for office again as no way anyone will support you.

The top three liars are Bush, Cruz, and Kasich as they signed to support the republican for president but we can all see their word is no good. Near the top is Carly as she also said she would. I understand how nasty it has gotten but these people are helping Hillary win. Whatever happens to this country now is on YOUR collective backs. 

There are other such as Mike Lee and after this election, I hope those who turned their backs on the party all loose their next election.

To hell with these so called republicans and this will be the last time I vote. 

No comments:

Merchan

 This piece of shit Judge should be removed from the case as his family is making a profit from this sham as his f**king daughter works for ...