Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Trump is a JERK

I have finally made the decision to not vote for trump should he be the party nominee. I just can't lower myself to vote for this loud mouth. Yes I know many would say that would be a vote for Hillary and I agree but Donny would be worse. His ego would never allow him to do what is best for Americans.  With Trump it is always, I am rich, I built great companies, I can finance everything myself. Donny, who the crap cares except your damn large ego.

Read below as now poor Donny is being mistreated by republicans. Get some balls Trump as you think Hillary is going to be kind? If you can't deal with some booing during a so called debate, you have ZERO chance beating her. She will take you big ego and beat it like a drum.

But his allegiance to the Republican Party remains as brittle as ever, and Trump proved it again on Monday when he resurfaced the idea that he would launch a third-party bid in retaliation to what he regards as unfair treatment by the GOP leadership.  

Let the bitch (Trump) go third party. We survived Obama and we will survive her. Keep congress, de-fund what we need and try again later.

No comments:

Funny

Russia says US support for Ukraine will end as ‘humiliating fiasco’ like ‘Vietnam and Afghanistan’ The Staff: If I remember correctly, Russi...