Sunday, February 14, 2016

Disgusted - Embarassed

Two words that sum up my feelings after viewing the so called debate last night. Trump was disgusting with so many things he said and as before, I'd rather not have to vote for him against Hillary. Jeb, he was just about as bad followed by Cruz. It seemed the only adults on stage were John and Ben. Someone needs to tell Trump he is making a fool of himself and showing he has not specific answers to questions. John and Ben are the only two who seem Presidential and ready to take office.

Donny and Jeb are both beneath being the president and disgusting to most Americans. Cruz, I for one find it very hard to trust him. Not much more to be said about this last debate and I hope in the future we can talk about what the American people are interested in. Donny, no one cares how great you think you are. Jeb, you may have been a good governor but right now, you are conducting yourself insuch a way I can support you and won't. 

No comments:

Funny

Russia says US support for Ukraine will end as ‘humiliating fiasco’ like ‘Vietnam and Afghanistan’ The Staff: If I remember correctly, Russi...