Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Race and Cam Newton Crap

Panthers quarterback Cam Newton suggested for the first time Wednesday that race may play a factor in why he's become a lightning rod for public criticism.
"I'm an African-American quarterback that scares people because they haven't seen nothing that they can compare me to," said the 6-foot-5, 245-pound Newton.
The No. 1 pick in the 2011 NFL draft out of Auburn, Newton has his share of detractors who either don't like how he plays, his celebrations or his abundance of self-confidence.

The above is CRAP and Newton is totally wrong. As a person living in NC I never thought about skin color until he brought it up. Still not sure what the hell difference that makes. He is a very good quarterback and player. In time he may someday be talked about as one of the finest but not today. Now he falls into this RACE nonsense and I for one feel sorry for him.
My only problem is his BUSH League actions after scoring a TD. I have no problem with giving out a football to the kids and I think that is great. The superman stuff and dancing needs to stop. Since I am old timer I remember GREAT players never acting like that. It seems it started with Billy White Shoes and has gotten worse. Anyone remember Barry Sanders? He was a GREAT player with tremendous class and would never dance around or play like superman. 
Cam your not superman, your a very fine quarterback and try to act like it with some class. 

No comments:

Funny

Russia says US support for Ukraine will end as ‘humiliating fiasco’ like ‘Vietnam and Afghanistan’ The Staff: If I remember correctly, Russi...