Saturday, February 13, 2021

Sad but We Have Hope for Her

In church last Sunday, I heard a sweet elderly lady in a nearby pew saying a prayer. She was so innocent and sincere that I just had to share it with you:

 

''Dear Lord: 

This last year has been very tough. You have taken my favorite actors Sean Connery, Kirk Douglas and Diana Rigg; my favorite television host, Alex Trebek; Carl Reiner from ''Your Show of Shows''; my favorite singer from the 50's, Little Richard; even Charlie Daniels and Kenny Rogers my two favorite country singers; and from sports you took Gale Sayers and my favorite basketball player Kobe Bryant.

 

I just wanted you to know that my favorite politicians are Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer."


The Staff: AMEN

No comments:

Biden

 If you fail to support Israel and side with Hamas, F -- YOU, you old son of a bitch. What the "F" will you do when Hamas kills a ...