Sunday, February 14, 2021

LIBERALS ARE BABY KILLERS

Sometimes I wonder how this can truly be happening in America…

The United States Senate once again voted to issue a death sentence for babies born ALIVE after failed abortions.

Every single Senator is now on record for history to judge how they voted -- including two Senators from Arizona and Georgia who are up for re-election next year.

We need to be sure that every voter knows that these two Senators chose to vote against giving life-saving treatments to infants born alive during failed abortions.


A strong majority (77%) of Americans believe babies born alive during failed abortions should be protected under the law.

Frankly, that number would be closer to 100% if it were not for the fact that Planned Parenthood and their puppets in the mainstream media have deceived the public on the issue of abortion.

Our canvassers in the field continuously find that voters simply have no idea how radically pro-abortion some elected officials have become.


The Staff: I speak about this as my first wife had an abortion years ago and yes, she was a liberal. Obama supporter have I learned and had the abortion while married as we were separated and over the objections of me. She was so kind to let me know it was the method that sucks the fetus out. Sometime I wonder what my child would be like today. When I pass, I hope to know and tell them how sorry I am. We ALL have to answer to God.


Remember the movie 

"Heaven Is Real"

  

No comments:

Biden

 If you fail to support Israel and side with Hamas, F -- YOU, you old son of a bitch. What the "F" will you do when Hamas kills a ...