Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Romney Needs to GO

To think I voted for the two faced jealous person is sickening. I have seen a lot of trash people in my life and he is near the top. I sincerely hope the people who voted this dirt bag in last time have learned their lesson. He is just like a chameleon that changes colors. 

Whoever runs against him when he come up for reelection, I will support so long as they are not liberals or two faced as he has shown he is. 

If I was the senate leader, he would NOT be on any committee and let him vote with the liberals as he is no better. 

I have written rough about him and to much thought is a waste of time.

No comments:

Biden

 If you fail to support Israel and side with Hamas, F -- YOU, you old son of a bitch. What the "F" will you do when Hamas kills a ...