Thursday, November 15, 2018

Fox News and The CNN Loud Mouth

Fox News should think twice about backing this rude arrogant son of a bitch. He has had his more than 15 minutes in the spotlight and I would have tossed him out a long time ago. He is the worst of newspeople and it has become very boring listening to him not cease his questions after asking, getting answers to what he has asked. This slime wants to control the press time and he doesn't give a rats ass that he is taking another newspersons time. He ego is so large that he only thinks about camera time and to hell with the rest of the media. 

Below is what I would do:

1) - If I was Trump and some jerk judge said I had to allow this person to the briefings where I Live, I'd cancel ALL  of them and point the finger at little Jimmy and his arrogance.  

2) - Second thought, put his ass in the back row and one of the corner seats, and NEVER CALL ON HIM. That way he is there, Liberal America is happy and just like grade school, boy in the corner with a dunce hat on. 

I actually like the second one better.  

No comments:

Biden

 If you fail to support Israel and side with Hamas, F -- YOU, you old son of a bitch. What the "F" will you do when Hamas kills a ...