Friday, February 24, 2017

Mexico and Illegals

As I was reading that Mexico would not accept back the illegals from the US who had previously entered through Mexico and came from other countries. As most of those who are here and did come through Mexico on their way to the US and Mexico allowed it, I think we should place those illegals in Motels, feed them and provide what services they need. This will then be paid for by lowering the amount given to Mexico a Foreign Aid and it would be used to house those illegals until we could return them to the country they came from. 

Mexico allowed them here and now they act like they have no responsibility it dealing with it. I would also cease allowing money to be transferred to Mexico by Western Union. Another item we could and should look at is taxes/tariffs on products made there and sold in this country. I may be wrong but it seems products made in America and sold in Mexico have a tariff added. Not fair and must cease. 

I for one is very tires of taking care of the other countries and there trade coming here free and our going the other way not. I hope Trump and congress will make FAIR trade the norm and no longer free trade.

No comments:

Funny

Russia says US support for Ukraine will end as ‘humiliating fiasco’ like ‘Vietnam and Afghanistan’ The Staff: If I remember correctly, Russi...