Sunday, July 31, 2016

Hillary Interview

Not sure who or many of you watched the Mike Wallace interview with Hillary but it was one of the best at never getting a direct answer to any question. I know most politicians never answer a question asked but instead dances around it to blow smoke up our collective ass.

I can relate to that as I was once put in a position where I was forced to write an engineering report for a client as our engineer was in the hospital could not. The client didn't want to hear it so I wrote a two page letter and sent it to him. He was very happy and pleased that he got his report. About a month later the owner of the firm (engineer) came into my office with the report and asked what in the world this is. I explained that the client wanted a report and I wrote one. At that point the owner said it was great but didn't say anything. I agreed and told him it made the client happy but said nothing.

This is the same when you interview a political. They saw a lot of nothing but it sounds great. Low information voters suck this crap up and vote for whoever sounds good.

Hillary is so full of it and to see it, read back about her history.

No comments:

Merchan

 This piece of shit Judge should be removed from the case as his family is making a profit from this sham as his f**king daughter works for ...