Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Barry and Harry Show Strikes

Well folks, I am just an average American who has been lied too, bent over without the kindness of a "Reach Around" by this boy president, Harry and the Tuna Queen. Do we all remember when  the _itch said "We have to pass it to see what is in it". What a stupid bunch of voters in CA to keep this ignorant women around.

I know many of us have been following the fight in DC over the mandate for the average citizen and I admire the republicans for fighting to get this mess fixed. This is the biggest screw job I have seen in 64 years and it will only get worse. Some of us have seen on the news about premiums going up and the sticker shock. So far my doctor has reduced her practice to only those who can pay $1800.00 per year up front and she is limiting her practice to 600. Can't blame her as she won't have to put up with this crap.

Three years ago I had Cigna and it increased over 17.3% due to this Obamacare crap and the following year it went up again for a two year total of 43%. The premium was then $648./yr for a single man with a $7500/deducible. Switched to BCBS and it dropped to $367/yr till January 1, 2014 as I have been notified now that the "Unaffordable Care Act" will increase it to $811.00 per month. The is over a 100% increase for what this boy and the democrats have given us. Remember, some republicans went along with this and vote them out. This congress does nothing but protect their collective ass. A few may put it on the line but most just want to get re-elected.

How much longer are we going to put up with the Barry and Harry show? Haven't these clowns screwed up this country enough. I can answer that and it is easy. Lazy ass people now out number the people with pride who work and want to work instead of getting hand a out. I have seen this coming since 1970 when making loans to people who got "ADC", public housing, food stamps, and their medical care came from the ER's. WE the working people have carried the load to damn long and I'm tired. No more will I be quiet about this crap we all have to deal with. Everyday I talk with someone who is tired of DC and believes nothing can be done.

I Agree.


No comments:

Funny

Russia says US support for Ukraine will end as ‘humiliating fiasco’ like ‘Vietnam and Afghanistan’ The Staff: If I remember correctly, Russi...