Sunday, October 6, 2013

Remember the Kids, Fix the Mental Health Care System

Anti Gun Talking Heads Out Again

I have not written anything recently as nothing could be said about the election and what it meant to this country that many already knew. Now after this terrible killing of young children I felt it time to once again speak up. After reading Sen. Warners comment I felt I needed to.

If what I saw was correct, he hasn't a clue as to gun control just headlines. In the article he mentions the rapid fire rifle that was used. If I am not correct, the rifle was left out in the killers car and he used a Glock and Sig. and neither one is rapid fire. Instead of going after the guns as I never saw one fire itself, why not look to the cause? Does anyone think it may have to do the all the killing in Movies, on TV or video games that we as parent allow our kids to watch? Where are the bleeding liberals from Hollywood now as they make most of their money from action movies that make killing a sport or the rappers who talk about killing? Seems they get a pass so long as they pony up the dollar for the liberal wing in America.

I didn't publish when I wrote this as no one would listen. Maybe now the country can focus in on the lack of mental health assistance in this country and how the people who are doing the killings are sick. Until there is a STATE run database where info can be shared, it will not stop. The states can set up and SHARE, keep the feds out as they can mess up a wet dream.

No comments:

Funny

Russia says US support for Ukraine will end as ‘humiliating fiasco’ like ‘Vietnam and Afghanistan’ The Staff: If I remember correctly, Russi...