Monday, June 11, 2012

THE MORTAL STORM

That is the name of an old movie I saw tonight and it reminded me of the coming storm I see our country is headed for as our government continues to take the freedoms our forefathers fought and died for. There was a line that I so wish I could remember at this time that said it all. It had to deal with the government knowing what was best for the people. Does that sound familiar to anyone.

For many years we have slowly watched the government take our liberty and rights ever so slowly few have noticed. Over 40 years ago I was told this was coming as the government was taking our freedom but didn't believe the person who was telling me. Thought he was just upset about something. I was wrong and we ARE going to pay a terrible price someday. I don't think it will happen in my lifetime but it will happen.  The man had served in WW2 and Korea so he knew the cost of liberty.

Once the people realize that they no longer can exercise their right to think as free people, I am afraid violence will begin. Think of it, we have some politician telling us what size drink we should have, another is telling us we can no longer smoke in our backyard, what kind of light bulb and so many more small things that people don't think about. When does this stop and how. Our own leaders break the law, ignore the Constitution, pass laws that THEY don't have to follow. When do the American people awake and say ENOUGH. I fear it may be to late now as the government is buying off the majority of people with free money hand outs, food stamps, funds to give to other countries that either hate us or want to kill us. How stupid has our government become to do these things and we the cattle allow it to continue.

I'll stop here and I suggest everyone watch the old flick as it was made in 1940 and history does repeat itself. Get ready folks, history is starting to write a new chapter and you will not like the ending. My time is short so I have no fear of being here to see it but my son may and my younger family members will be there to see a once great country cease.

What I saw in the movie is happening now but very quietly. Are you listening?  

No comments:

Merchan

 This piece of shit Judge should be removed from the case as his family is making a profit from this sham as his f**king daughter works for ...