Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ohio Secretary of State Promotes Voter Fraud

Has anyone heard about the Secretary of Voter Fraud? It is Ms. Brunner of Ohio and I know she has a title but her actions cry for her to be removed from office. She allows fraud, promotes fraud and provides assistance to those that commit fraud. She previously stated she would not appeal the Federal Court ruling and now she is going to the Supreme Court. It has been reported over 200,000 are in question at this time. This joke of a Secretary knew about the fraud but chose to turn her back as it was helping the Messiah and didn't care what the people of her state really wanted. In the old days she would have been treated with tar and feathers but today we just toss them out. Do we ever miss the good old days?

She should be held up as the poster child for voter fraud.

I have come up with an award for people such as her and it will be called the
"Head up Obama's A!!"
as she has put love for the Messiah ahead of her duty to the people of Ohio.
Now the most liberal justice will decide if she can get away with allowing the questionable registrations to stand. I won't hold my breath as I don't trust Justice Stevens anymore then I trust her. I hope his age will be a factor (87) and he will remember what it is like to be honest.

VOTER FRAUD MUST BE STOPPED AND IT BEGINS IN OHIO

No comments:

Funny

Russia says US support for Ukraine will end as ‘humiliating fiasco’ like ‘Vietnam and Afghanistan’ The Staff: If I remember correctly, Russi...