Sunday, August 2, 2015

PNC Bank

A little different. I was online changing my CC at PNC and wanted to have the American Flag Card. I saw where the below information was show on their site if I selected this card.

Change Your Card Design

Please review below BEFORE clicking "Submit".
Card Selected: USA Flag PNC Bank Visa Debit Card 
Annual Card Fee: $10 (annual $5 donation to the American Red Cross + annual $5 charge to PNC)



All the other cards I looked at were free with no Annual Fee except the AMERICAN FLAG. Advise the rep. this is not correct and management needs to stop this.

Either make it free of allow us to make ALL the annual fee going the American Red Cross. Don't be so damn greedy.


No comments:

CIA Probably Killed Kennedy, the truth is out there someplace

President Kennedy wanted to break up the CIA I just learned and there is the reason they killed him. Many people have believed that for year...