Thursday, August 13, 2015

IMPORTANT HUNTING SEASON QUESTION

I'm looking forward to  hunting season, but I do have an important question:

If I shoot a buck, but I only have a doe tag, can I claim that the buck wasn't really a buck? 

I mean, maybe he'd always wanted to be a doe, but with no choice of his own, he was born with the physical attributes of a male. Yet on the inside he'd always known he was truly female.

I'm just wondering if the game wardens will buy it.  
Lord only knows, the Supreme Court, all of the media and half of society does.

 

The Staff: Someone with a little humor sent and thank you for the information and a very good question.

No comments:

Funny

Russia says US support for Ukraine will end as ‘humiliating fiasco’ like ‘Vietnam and Afghanistan’ The Staff: If I remember correctly, Russi...