Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Trump

 I am already sick of the crap Trump is saying and will NOT vote for him again. He needs to back off ripping in to the FL governor before he has no support from anyone. We are all tired of his mouth not his polices but if he can't control his mouth, I'd rather sit on my hands than put up with his crap again.

Calling people names is so childish it is a wonder anyone would want to deal with him. I know I am only one person but I believe there are millions who are sick of his crap and mouth. If he ever wants to be elected again, clean up your mouth or Biden the brainless will wipe the floor with you. 

The MAGA people need to tell you to cease the trashing of the FL Governor and if don't, I will support Ron and donate to only him.

No comments:

Biden

 If you fail to support Israel and side with Hamas, F -- YOU, you old son of a bitch. What the "F" will you do when Hamas kills a ...