Sunday, March 14, 2021

OUR GOVERNMENT IS THE TRAITOR TO FREE AMERICA, VOTE THE TRASH OUT

 I am not the only person who believes Biden thinks he is king and do what he wants. First, for the Mental Midget, the last king we kicked out of this country and became free from government intrusion. I suggest you and the other communists in congress should realize you can only push "We the People" so far before they will say, ENOUGH. If and when that time comes and I believe sooner than we want, violence will occur far worse than Portland or any of the other communists cities that your party helped cause.

Harris, you're communists and people know what you want to do in America. Be careful as the Sleeping Giant may awake and also say ENOUGH. I 22 you will no longer have congress to control and the spending stops. Remember, congress by law allows the government to waste "We the People" funds, not the king or the Queen.

You lied, Mental Joe lied along with the rest of government about this so-called stimulus bill. It is nothing but a PORK BILL to pay off your friends, unions, cities, pension funds that have been mismanaged and so many other things NO ONE will talk about and that means Republicans also. Your party put so much crap in it that I can only hope other countries feel I do, it is only a matter of time before we are bankrupt. 

People say there are too many men in congress but I disagree as no Republican men are there as no one there had the BALLS to tell the truth to "WE THE PEOPLE" how or money was being spent for covid-19 (RED CHINA VIRUS)

I keep hearing 1 Trillion went other places and not helping the American people as we were told. I have also heard there was still 1 Trillion from the last no not spent. I am sorry for the next thing, but WHAT THE F!!!!!K IS GOING ON? Yes, I broke my own rule about swearing but I have reached the limit of the lying SOB's in DC. 



  

No comments:

Biden

 If you fail to support Israel and side with Hamas, F -- YOU, you old son of a bitch. What the "F" will you do when Hamas kills a ...