Monday, June 22, 2020

LIBERAL POLICES THAT FAILED OUR FELLOW AMERICANS

The Democrat Party has had decades to fulfill its promises to black Americans, but all it’s delivered is crime-ridden cities bereft of economic opportunity. It’s time to shake things up.

In recent weeks, Americans have watched radical leftist anarchists and Antifa thugs engage in extreme violence and murder that will haunt many people for the rest of their lives.

Fifteen innocent civilians and two police officers were shot and killed, hundreds of civilians were savagely and brutally beaten, and more than 700 police officers were injured nationwide. Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of property was destroyed as businesses and communities in more than 42 states were devastated by arson, looting, and mayhem that activists quickly followed with a call to defund the police.

The supposed justification for the rioting was the murder of George Floyd by a Minneapolis police officer, but in reality the rioters were just exploiting that cause for their own purposes. Lost in all the savagery was the real life and memory of George Floyd.



Where is a leader like Dr. King when he is needed















1 comment:

Charlotte Johnson said...

I want to thank Mr Lorenzo Diego loan firm for giving me a loan of $350,000.00.which i used to get my new apartment and if you need a quick loan avoid being scammed by fake lenders and apply from a genuine loan company I told myself that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family after being scammed severally by these online loan lenders, I will refer the person to Mr Lorenzo Diego loan firm who gave me and my family happiness, although at first I found it hard to trust him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to get a new apartment and start my life all over as a single parent with 2 kids he is indeed a GOD fearing man, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact him 
E-mail mrlorenzodiegoloanfirm@outlook.com
Whatsapp: +1(346) 226-2778 

Merchan

 This piece of shit Judge should be removed from the case as his family is making a profit from this sham as his f**king daughter works for ...