Sunday, April 28, 2019

Pretty much sums it up. And the Dems are after Trump?

I'm still trying to figure out how I lost the election. 
I thought we had the damn thing bought and paid for!

Was it the Russian Uranium Deal?


Was it Wikileaks?


Was it Podesta?


Was it Comey?


Was it having a sexual predator as a husband?


Was it Huma Abedine's sexual predator husband Anthony Weiner?

Was it because the Clinton Foundation ripped off Haiti?


Was it subpoena violations?

Was it the congressional testimony lies?


Was it the corrupt Clinton Foundation?


Was it the Benghazi fiasco?


Was it pay for play?


Was it being recorded laughing when I got a child rapist off when I was an attorney?



Was it the Travel Gate scandal? 
Was it the Whitewater scandal? 
Was it the Cattle Gate scandal? 
Was it the Trooper-Gate scandal?

OR

Was it the $15 million for Chelsea's apartment bought with foundation money?



Or my husband's interference with Loretta Lynch & the investigation?



Or when I happily accepting the stolen debate questions given to me by CNN?


Or my own secret server in my house and my disdain for classified information?


Or deleting 30,000 emails after I was told not to?

Or having my cell phones and computers destroyed with hammers and Bleach-Bit?

Was it the Seth Rich murder?



Was it the Vince Foster murder?



Was it the Gennifer Flowers assault & settlement?
Was it the $800,000 Paula Jones settlement?
Was it calling half the United States deplorable?
Was it my underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders?



Was it Bill's impeachment?

Was it the lie I told about being under sniper fire in Bosnia?

Was it the $10 million I received for the pardon of Marc Rich?

Or the $6 BILLION “lost” while I was in charge of the State Dept.?

Or was it just because I’m perceived as a hateful, lying, power-hungry, overly ambitious, greedy, nasty bitch?

Gee, I just can't seem to put my finger on it.

The Staff: This is the person who the democrats wanted as President. Shows their moral compass, they are nothing but POWER HUNGRY

 

No comments:

Biden

 If you fail to support Israel and side with Hamas, F -- YOU, you old son of a bitch. What the "F" will you do when Hamas kills a ...