Saturday, January 26, 2019

Something to think seriously about...

Will I Live to see 90?
I recently picked a new primary care doctor.  After two visits and
exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing 'fairly well' for my age.
(I just turned 69.)
A little concerned about his comment, I couldn't resist asking, 'Do
you think I'll live to be 90?'
He asked, 'Do you smoke, drink beer or wine, indulge in chocolate or coffee?'
'Oh no,' I replied.  'I don't do drugs, either!'
Then he asked, 'Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?
'I said, 'Not much.... my former doctor said that all that red meat is
very unhealthy!'
'Do you spend a lot of time in the sun playing golf, sailing, hiking,
or bicycling?'
'No, I don't,' I said.
He asked, 'Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?'
'No,' I said.
He looked at me smiled and said...  'Then, why do you even give a shit?'

The Staff: Just a little humor in the crazy world

No comments:

Biden

 If you fail to support Israel and side with Hamas, F -- YOU, you old son of a bitch. What the "F" will you do when Hamas kills a ...