Friday, December 21, 2018

Had Enough

I voted for Trump as Hillary was the most corrupt person I have ever seen in politics. She made Nixon look good and would have been terrible for America. 

Trump has helped our economy and put people to work that Obama said would never happen. Now though he has crossed the line with me by what he is doing with the Military. This will become know as Obama 2 as things will only get worse in the Middle East. Donnie is playing General and he has no idea what the hell he is doing. One of the dumbest things he said during the campaign was "He knew more about the ISS than the Military". What an arrogant Moran he was to make that comment and now theres no doubt. 

Watching what he has done during the first two years shows we the moderates and conservatives need to find someone else to run for president in 2020 as I can no longer support him. I will withhold funds I sent for the 2016 elections should he be nominated again. I feel he has betrayed many of us by not listening to the EXCELLENT people he has around him. Now those EXCELLENT people are leaving as they have had enough.

I am not EXCELLENT at all but I am now leaving him also. He will be the same Carter and Bush 1. 
A ONE TERM PRESIDENT

No comments:

Funny

Russia says US support for Ukraine will end as ‘humiliating fiasco’ like ‘Vietnam and Afghanistan’ The Staff: If I remember correctly, Russi...