Friday, March 23, 2018

Chicago

Going to Church in Chicago



When I heard Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were guest preachers at a nearby church, I decided to go there and check them out in person.


As soon as I sat down, Reverend Sharpton came over to me. I don't know why, maybe it was because I was the only white person in the church?

He laid his hands on my shoulder and said: "By the will of Jesus the Lord Almighty, and the will of God, you will walk today."


I told him I was not paralyzed.


Then Jesse Jackson came by and said: "By the Grace of God, and his Son  Jesus, the Lord Almighty, you will walk today."


Again, I said that there is nothing wrong with me.  After the sermon I stepped outside and lo and behold ---


My car was gone !


No comments:

Funny

Russia says US support for Ukraine will end as ‘humiliating fiasco’ like ‘Vietnam and Afghanistan’ The Staff: If I remember correctly, Russi...