Thursday, August 17, 2017

A ELECTED OFFICAL WHO SHOULD RESIGN OR BE ARRESTED IS Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, D-University City

The U.S. Secret Service is investigating a Facebook post from Missouri state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, D-University City, in which she stated: "I hope Trump is assassinated!"
Chappelle-Nadal said that in the wake of Charlottesville, "there are people who are afraid of white supremacists, there are people who are having nightmares. there are people who are afraid of going out in the streets. It's worse than even Ferguson."

The Staff: I would like to take a minute to let her know that people are afraid of black radical people also. I use to live in St Louis and at one time I lived in North St Louis and now I would no longer drive thru that area without being armed. As I am white I'd be a target just because of my skin color. 

You mention Ferguson, if I had been a police office and some  oversize punk had just pushed around a store owner, beat the hell out of me and was coming back for seconds, I'd have shot Michael also. Wouldn't have cared if he was white, black or whatever. The sad part of all this is that if a white young man was shot by a black officer, not a word would be said and the town would not have burned. 

Growing up I was not allowed to see color and never did until the last president made a point of color. It has become a truly sad country and due to my age I realize I will never see a time once again where people really care about each other no matter the color of skin. It has only gotten WORSE since Obama the divider arrived. Looking back now on his time, I believe he meant to drive a wedge between Americans and it has worked.


No comments:

Merchan

 This piece of shit Judge should be removed from the case as his family is making a profit from this sham as his f**king daughter works for ...