Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Who is sick of ALL Politicans

I think by now all people should be sick to death of all political parties. Neither party gives a flaming damn about the people and only want our F-ing vote. Democrats want all the people who as one person calls them, "Low information Voters" and yes that means the lazy ass people on welfare. Oh my, I said something that could be called Racists. Whoever wants to call me that, kiss off as I have seen this crap close up while living in KC. 

People of all colors were getting ADC back then called "Aid to Dependent Children" which was changed to "Welfare" and god knows what it is called now. These folks drove Caddies or Lincolns lived in projects, "Low Income Housing" and they destroyed those which became slums.

I have finally reached the point and age where I can just say to hell with it, your problem. I will sit back and watch this once great country break apart. The people will get what they deserve and that is a country that looks more like a bunch of Communists then freedom loving people. Let the government tell you what to drive, what to eat and maybe when you can screw. Your bunch of dumb asses who vote these congressional liars in time after time and will get what you wish for. 

Bend over and grab your ankles as big brother is getting ready to hammer you without any KY.

No comments:

Merchan

 This piece of shit Judge should be removed from the case as his family is making a profit from this sham as his f**king daughter works for ...