Saturday, March 12, 2016

Move On, Black Lives Matter, Republicans who Bash Trump

I am not the supporter that many want for Trump but the above groups are what is wrong with America. Listening to the talking heads and watching what the "Black Lives Matter" group say and how they act are not different than the KKK in reverse. The crap about Hands Up Don't Shoot was a lie and this helped start Black Lives Matter nonsense. Get over that crap as ALL LIVES MATTER folks. Black America get over it and until you do the racial divide in America will only get worse. Since Obama got elected things have only gotten far worse. Question, Anything Better since Obama got elected? Answer, hell no and haven't since is piece of crap got in. He has divided our country more than ever.

My family raised my sister and I not to see color only the person. I remember going south to St Petersburg, FL and seeing a "Black Drinking Fountain" only. Not understanding there was a difference I got in that line. It wasn't until people were looking at me and my father realized there could be trouble he moved me from that line. He tried to explain to me about the lines but all I can remember is asking "WHY". Not sure what he told me but I suspect something along the line that people in that area didn't like black people. We never returned to a place called "Webb City" which was a store in St Pete, FL.

Now on to the people who bash Trump. Yes he is an ass at times and yes he says inappropriate things and piss people off. I don't believe a 'Wall" will be built but it made people thing and illegal immigration has to be addressed. People say they don't take jobs Americans would do anyway. Crap, they don't. They hang drywall, paint homes, pave roads, act a bricklayers, plumbers helpers and so many more. They are hired because they work for less. I was working in Tampa and the Boarder Patrol raided a job site because they had a tip. Almost all the workers were living in a Truck Trailer on site and run into the adjacent swap area to escape arrest.

Muslims, I agree with Trump that until we can verify who is coming into America we need a pause not an open door policy. What do you think would happen if one who entered killed a number of people. Those that are the loudest now would bitch. You can't have it both ways.

Rally riots, we are supposed to have free speech here and I would have more security next time along with dogs (let them bite) pepper spray and do whatever is needed to deal with the punks/rioters who do not wish to allow free speech. When the news media says too much force was used, my response will be "TOO YUCKING BAD". Forgot, that is not politically correct so move on. Remember the Chicago riots during the convention and what is going on now? Chicago murder capital of America and Democrat controlled for more years than I can remember.
   

No comments:

Merchan

 This piece of shit Judge should be removed from the case as his family is making a profit from this sham as his f**king daughter works for ...