Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Thank You

I don't write much and most of the time it is when something has been said or taken place that just fires me up. Below are some of the countries that have followed some postings and I thank you for looking. Should anyone who has read the blog want something here, please let me know and I will see if I can get it done.


 
Russia
684
Germany
554
France
377
Latvia
343
Turkey
292
Ukraine
265
United Kingdom
191
Malaysia
134
Poland
125

The people of the countries above I hope are searching for freedom and free speech. Both are in jeopardy not only from our own governments, but other countries who wish to tell everyone what to do. I wish it would happen but with our world as it is, I have no faith it will happen in my lifetime. Maybe the next generation can fix what is wrong. If they don't, you will be forced to pick a side and fight. We are all tired of the fighting but as my father once said, "son, you will have to fight here once again as the government is taking our freedom". He fought in two wars to protect our rights and freedoms. Just think, here was a man telling his son, you may have to fight your own government.

I rambled a little but we are responsible for our freedoms, Ukraine is fighting now and I hope they can hold on. Poland saw what it is like without freedom  under Russian rule. All the countries above had to fight. It is NOT the people who want to rule, just the elected or un-elected ones who go off the deep end. 

Take care all and I will continue to run my mouth as needed.

No comments:

Merchan

 This piece of shit Judge should be removed from the case as his family is making a profit from this sham as his f**king daughter works for ...