Monday, July 9, 2012

Dumbass Speaks Again

Listening to king Obama and the talking heads like Juan Williams claim that the Bush tax cuts should be raised on anyone making more then $250,000 but that will affect millions of small business. Just how damn stupid are these clowns. I had a small business until Fannie and Freddie along with an bunch of government leaders killed that economy. Many years my tax returns showed me making over $250,000 which meant I would get a tax increase. I was forever asking my accountant where all this money is as I didn't have in any account I could use.

It got to the point where I hated my company as I was working to give everything to the flaming government. One year I was paying $40,000 every three months and at the end of the year I had to fork over another $60,000. It was at that point I realized why work so hard just to give it to a bunch of piss ant politicians so they could then pass it to a bunch of lazy ass people who didn't want to work. Our country has become a welfare country where far to many want hand outs and feel it is OWED to them.

Hate to say it but GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS and do something as I for one American is damn tired of carrying your lazy butt all the time. Remember the election and some of the idiots out there waiting for king Obama to "buy my house, buy my gas, buy my food". He is trying but is using OUR money not his. Remember folks, the government DOES NOT HAVE its own money. It is our f--king money and yet we have no say.


No comments:

Funny

Russia says US support for Ukraine will end as ‘humiliating fiasco’ like ‘Vietnam and Afghanistan’ The Staff: If I remember correctly, Russi...