Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rep. Joe Wilson, R,SC, - Man with Balls

I agree the place of his outburst may not have been the best but he TOLD THE TRUTH which most of our elected leaders won't do. They use words such as"Misrepresent, Misinterpret, Really Didn't Mean". When we were in school out teachers taught us what truth and lies were all about. Our parents taught most of us to tell the truth unless our parent was a politician and then I'm not sure.

Obama is not the first politician to lie and he won't be the last. His problem is that he has taken it to an "Art Form". This man can make a lie sound so good many people will believe it because HE said it. If we challenge it, we are called "Racists" or worse. I don't care if I am called a Racists because I know I'm not and a strong enough person in that belief to not let those names bother me.

When he lies and we know, he must be called to account as we are not that stupid.

We should applaud him and help in his re-election however we can. We need more politicians who can tell the truth to us. As Americans can handle it. What we can't handle is MORE liars in Washington.

No comments:

Merchan

 This piece of shit Judge should be removed from the case as his family is making a profit from this sham as his f**king daughter works for ...