Saturday, September 19, 2026

Sweeney Add

Ladies get over it as SEX sells and that means in all sports. Years ago before all the women now were not even born yet Ladies Golf had a Beautiful player by the name of Jan Stephenson. She did a photos in a Bathtub cover in Bubbles or Golf Balls as I remember. Not sure which and makes no difference as she was nude except for that. Not much was said about it and it brought women/men of course to ladies golf. Since that time many beautiful women have joined ladies golf and I thank them for that. 

I think many women are upset as Sid shows a beautiful body and her youth is hers to enjoy and if that means teasing men/women because of her looks/figure, get over it. Sophia (WNBA) has and had fun with it, I also enjoy Sophia and now watch WNBA along with Ladies Golf. Watching how well the ladies play, how far they can hit, I only wish I was that good. Was once, but no more. I would love to play a round of golf with lady pro.

Sid a women secure in herself and say what you wish about her, I'd say "GET OVER IT" and move on to something important in your lives.  

No comments:

Sweeney Add

Ladies get over it as SEX sells and that means in all sports. Years ago before all the women now were not even born yet Ladies Golf had a Be...