Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Who Else is Tired to the Trump Crap

Trump started the Iran war and as usual America was not ready. Do people remember the last was started in that area and America was also not ready? Army had no protection driving around as bullets went right through the canvas doors and men died. Here we are again and not ready for the Missiles and Drones, history repeats. You would have thought we would have learned from the last time Politician's play soldier and what happened. Vietnam Was the same and our young men died for nothing.  

Trump should have listed to the Generals and I hope they would have told him what was coming and based on what I have heard since, I suspect he didn't. Various Generals now are saying we should have never stopped the campaign once started and finished the job. Trump waits, Iran sells 6 Billion in Oil with Donnie saying it is ok, who thinks they used it for their people? All Trump does is talk and nothing will changed until the nut jobs in Iran are gone.

I voted for him and many days now I realize I had no choice, either him or the idiot who screwed her way to the top.

Not sure what happens now and "We the People" pay for this, not him.

No comments:

IRAN WINS TELLS TRUMP HOW IT ENDS

Trump is finally seeing his fight with Iran has been lost and now says Iran can keep the Nuclear Dust as he will be leaving office soon so t...