Saturday, January 26, 2019

Something to think seriously about...

Will I Live to see 90?
I recently picked a new primary care doctor.  After two visits and
exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing 'fairly well' for my age.
(I just turned 69.)
A little concerned about his comment, I couldn't resist asking, 'Do
you think I'll live to be 90?'
He asked, 'Do you smoke, drink beer or wine, indulge in chocolate or coffee?'
'Oh no,' I replied.  'I don't do drugs, either!'
Then he asked, 'Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?
'I said, 'Not much.... my former doctor said that all that red meat is
very unhealthy!'
'Do you spend a lot of time in the sun playing golf, sailing, hiking,
or bicycling?'
'No, I don't,' I said.
He asked, 'Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?'
'No,' I said.
He looked at me smiled and said...  'Then, why do you even give a shit?'

The Staff: Just a little humor in the crazy world

No comments:

IRAN WINS TELLS TRUMP HOW IT ENDS

Trump is finally seeing his fight with Iran has been lost and now says Iran can keep the Nuclear Dust as he will be leaving office soon so t...