Monday, July 9, 2018

HOW DO YOU SPELL A-HOLE AND LIAR

JUAN WILLIAMS


The list is much much longer and also includes republicans also but this afternoon it was very hard listening to this liar and I snapped.

Patty Murray, Little Dick Durbin from IL, and a bunch of other liberals A-Holes. What the hell is wrong with these people. Being an old person I have never seen our country so screwed up. Even during Vietnam we weren't this bad. This great republic is failing and I no longer believe it can be saved. I have said before that American has died and I still believe it to be true. 

Very sad as at one time America was that light on a hill but it has gone out and we should thank the liberals, greed, and they all forgot they were elected to keep our country as that place with a shining light on a far hill. They have failed. 

No comments:

IRAN WINS TELLS TRUMP HOW IT ENDS

Trump is finally seeing his fight with Iran has been lost and now says Iran can keep the Nuclear Dust as he will be leaving office soon so t...