Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Joyce Behar - Ignorant Loud Mouth

I just saw the above piece of trash say anyone who speaks with god has a mental health problem. Listen you igorant BITCH. My late wife who was the finest person I have ever know told me so many time she had spoken with god about various things and when she would tell me I called her "Spooky" as they were correct. 

We were married in 1983 and a few years later she told me she would pass when she was 68 that the lord had told her. I kind of passed it off as I was not the believer she was and not as religious. 

Well you foolish women, I tried to clean up what I think about you as Marie wouldn't want me to call you what you are. She passed at 68 from Ovarian Cancer after a three year battle with the cancer. 

Your trash and would like to say more, but your not worth it. 

No comments:

IRAN WINS TELLS TRUMP HOW IT ENDS

Trump is finally seeing his fight with Iran has been lost and now says Iran can keep the Nuclear Dust as he will be leaving office soon so t...